Foods to Eat for a Healthy Smile
- Cheese:The lactic acid helps to prevent tooth decay.
Carrots:Vitamin A is essential for building tooth enamel. Crunch vegetables are great to cleans and stimulate your gums, helping
them to stay healthy.
Pineapple:Helps produce extra saliva. When combining that with Vitamin C, it becomes
an all natural bacteria fighting mouthwash.
- Nuts:In general, have a high pH, thus are protective for teeth be helping to manage the pH levels in the mouth.
- Kiwi:Packing a Vitamin C Punch! Lacking Vitamin C causes a break down of the collagen network in your gums, making them more susceptible to bacteria.
- Strawberries:Great “scrubbers”, high in fiber and lots of Vitamin C, which is great for gum health!
- Broccoli:Forms an acid-resistant film to help prevent erosion of enamel.
- Green Tea:The antioxidant call catechin, reduces bacteria growth that causes gingivitis.